How to Prepare For Your Cleaning Appointment
One or two days prior to your appointment, we will telephone you to confirm all of your details, including your cleaning address and your order. If you have any questions before then, please feel free to telephone us or contact us.
Before We Arrive:
1) Find Your Vents – please go through your home thoroughly and provide access to all of your vents – this includes the hot air vents (on the floor), and the cold air vents on the wall. Please check behind and move furniture if necessary to allow access. We will need access to every register in your home including those in bedrooms, bathrooms and closets. At this time you can also do a quick count (don’t forget your basement roof vents) to come up with an estimate of your total vents. Remember that all vents, including hot and cold and those in the basement must be cleaned and vents beyond the 10 in the package are $12.75 each.
2) Preparing Your Space – please move all lamps, plants and breakables in the immediate vicinity of your vents.
3) Furnace Room – please ensure that nothing is stored within 4 feet of your furnace and hot water tank. Your furnace must be fully accessible for our cleaning with several feet clear in front- if you are not sure about the accessibility of your furnace, please let us know when we telephone to confirm your appointment.
4) Asbestos – if you suspect that your home’s heating system may have asbestos tape or insulation, please go to the “Asbestos FAQ” to read more and determine if we are able to clean your furnace and ducts.
On the Day of Cleaning:
1) Time – for morning appointments, we will telephone you between 7 and 8 AM to give you your two hour window of arrival between 8 AM and 1 PM. For afternoon appointments, we will telephone you between 10 AM and noon with your two hour window between 11 AM and 6 PM. If you will be away from home on that day and need 30 minutes or an hour notice to return, please let us know when we call to confirm your appointment.
2) Parking – we require legal, paved parking within 30 feet of the entrance of your home.
3) Payment – we accept debit and all major credit cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept personal cheques or cash.